Monday, March 30, 2015

Week #35 - 8 GREAT months!

Yes, today is 8  months! How fast! Ah! This week we are preparing for conference and I am getting SO excited! There are a lot of North Americans here so I will be able to watch it in English too! I am super excited!
Anyways, I have been thinking about all the things I have learned in my time here and I have learned that I love LEARNING! There are so many cool things to learn. Like a new language. Or a new culture. OR how we can be a little bit better. I have been reading a lot of conference talks and I know that those talks are inspired!
This week I will be writing down questions and I will see how conference can answer them! I know I will receive my answers! I am excited.
This past week we received a bunch of contacts and contacted them! Some of them are really great! I am excited to work with them more!
Have a good week!

Hermana Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment