Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Week #33 - Goodbye Argentina.......HELLO Paraguay!!

Sad to say goodbye to Hermana Retana
Monday morning I received this quick email from Hannah: 

Guess what?
NEW area. NEW country.  OLD companion. This weekend I was sleeping over with some sisters in Eldorado and I received a phone call that I will be emergency changed to PARAGUAY! Guess who is my NEW old companion? HAHAHA Hermana Gonzalez! She wanted to finish her mission with me :) So now she will be able to!
I am going to
Map of where Hannah started in Posadas, Argentina then moved to Puerto Rico, Argentina
(part of the Iguazu zone) and then moved to Ciudad del Este, Paraguay.  SO CLOSE to Brazil
as well!  CRAZY!!


Cuidad del Este in Paraguay! I don't know what my area is called. But, I don't have much time this morning. So hopefully I will be able to email you more tonight or tomorrow! BUT I AM SO EXCITED! I saw President La Pierre yesterday at branch conference and we had a little interview.... I asked him why because I didn't want to leave Hermana Retana NOR Puerto Rico :( he said..... because the Lord said so. He needs you in Paraguay. So that is that. I am headed out soon!

This afternoon I received this (even shorter) email from Hannah:


"Hi there sweet mumsie. I arrived safely to my spot in Paraguay! I have a zone meeting right now but I want to let you know I will be able to write more this afternoon! I am SO happy. Hermana Gonzalez and I were in tears because we were just so happy.  I am so happy here. Paraguay is SO different but I am so happy. I will fill you in on more details after. But I love it here. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!"

REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD:)
my old district!
hermana heck!  we would speak in german together! what the heck hermana heck! haha
fhe with familia sandoval!  i love this family. they are some of my favorite people in the world!
those kids are the sweetest kids in the whole world! 
familia celles. they are from buenos aires. 
we taught darian and he was sad that i left because i cannot go to his baptism :( 
i am sad too! i love them!

hermana dempsey, me, hermana anderson, hermana retana
Yay!  I've been hoping that Hannah would serve where the three
countries in her mission meet!  And now she's there!  SO COOL!
This change was quite unexpected (especially since it isn't transfer time for another three weeks.)  Hannah wrote to us that she is super excited about this new challenge.  She is happy to serve anywhere and everywhere she is needed!  Love that attitude!


No comments:

Post a Comment