Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week #31 - Short and Sweet......

YAY!!  Statue posing is alive and well in Argentina!!  Some family traditions
can just never be forgotten!!

I'm not kidding when I said this week's email was "short and sweet"!


This week was crazy, but I do not have much time! Next week! So sorry! I love you all and I am so grateful for your support and emails!
Love,
Hermana Hannah

I have it on good authority that she sent her Uncle Mitchie a good email along with one for me (her Mama)....and then ran out of time. Since her time was limited,  this quick sentence plus three pictures was what we got this week!  
Enjoy the pictures!
-Heather

this is hermana anderson. i love her

this is hermana olvera. one day we will be companions. in paraguay. i love her so much

No comments:

Post a Comment