Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Week #47 - Feliz dia del padre!


Happy Father´s Day to my favorite man in the entire world! It was so sad not being able to be by my dad for this day. I missed him so much! Yesterday I read d&c 75:28
 28 And again, verily I say unto you, that every man who is obliged to provide for his own family, let him provide, and he shall in nowise lose his crown; and let him labor in the church.
Thanks dad for always supporting me and my family and always doing your calling with faith in the Lord! :) You are the best papi!
This week we were able to have a fun father’s day activity. They asked me to do the activity and of course I said yes! I just love games! We played 7 minute to win it games. I don’t know if I have ever seen people laugh so hard in my entire life! Seriously, I think it was a great success! :) (a return missionary took some videos and i think she will put them on my Facebook... I don’t know) our investigator Silverio came and his son as well!
This week is the baptism of hermano Silverio and he is so excited! He will be getting baptized this week on Friday! Be excited everyone :)


On the evening of Father's Day, one of Hannah's friends that she spends a lot of time with sent this message and the following pictures.  Her family had Hannah and her companion over to their home to celebrate Father's Day.  She sent the following pictures.  THANK YOU MARTA!!



No comments:

Post a Comment