Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Week #45-Happy Hermana Hannah


This week I am going to tell you a little story of how perfect the timetable of the Lord is. 

This week, I got pretty darn sick. I got some form of the stomach flu here in Paraguay. Let me tell you, it was not fun. I was in the apartment a little on Saturday and Sunday feeling kinda bad, but I am feeling a lot better now! 

Yesterday after lunch with the Martinez family, I was feeling a little sick so I went back to the pension to rest. We were there for a little and the nurse said that I needed to rest. Around 5 at night I had this feeling that we needed to leave so we left. 

We headed to our first appointment: Hno Selverio Jimenez. Not home. A little bummed? You could say that again. Feeling a little down, we headed to an area with a lot of investigators. As we were walking we passed a boy in our ward (he is leaving in a month for his mission in Honduras!) anyways he said that his mom got stung by a bee and she was really sick. We felt prompted to stop in and talk with her. (Her name is Hna Ramos and she is easily my mother here in Ciudad del Este. I love her so much.)

Anyways, I don’t know if I have ever seen anyone more sick. She was curled up on her bed. We were there just in time to help her! We sat with her for some time giving her a back rub and helping her feel better. We talked with her about our families and laughed at old pictures of all of her kids. She told us that we were an answer to her prayers. 

looking back on that, i was extremely grateful for that opportunity. I was grateful that I listened to Heavenly Father to help a dear sister feel better. I am glad all of my back rubs with my own mom paid off! 

p.s. Hno Selverio is really excited for his baptism! He is progressing great and we just love him so much! :)




Add caption

when i went to posadas i did divisions in barrio jardin!
Excited Face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment