Monday, August 17, 2015

Week #55 - LOTS of pictures


Today, Hannah sent a quick message that said, "I AM SO HAPPY"........that is basically music to a mother's ears.  Hannah didn't have time to write a letter today, because she sent 14 pictures......so ENJOY!!

i love love love my companion! Hermana Baez.  she is so darn cute. 
and we are learning guarani. it is the best.
he will hate me for this but.... a bird pooped on elder choez
we were in the bus station getting ready for travel transfers........haha, it happened
at midnight on wednesday night.  haha
... we had to travel at like midnight to get to our new companions so this was us waiting with fernando and david... they were our bodyguards hahaha. and it was all the girls from minga!



this is my sweet hna arancibia... i love her so much. ah. she has such a powerful testimony!
when i passed a year with hna johnson and hna moreno
my cute grandpa!!
i just love him!
in front of Silverio's house
hna villanueva. she is the best. she is in minga. she is in my zone but she is serving in a branch close to me.
 she is adorable and i love her. we are bestiessss
what the activity looked like from the inside:) 
it was called Noche de Luz... i think i explained about it last week
we tried doing a high school musical picture...... but its okay
all of hna wilsons companions got smaller and smaller.... haha
when hna gonzalez completed 3 months! i couldnt find paper so pass along cards i used!
part of my area!

No comments:

Post a Comment