Monday, May 25, 2015

Week #43 - Challenging Week....but lots of blessings as well!

My sweet friend Hermana Herrera sent me a card this week with a quote that says: ´´You are doing God´s work! You are doing it wonderfully well. He is blessing you & he will bless you... especially when your days & your nights may be most challenging.´´
Flashback pic of Hermana Herrera and Murphy in the MTC -August 2014
SO GLAD that they are still connected!
This week was easily one of the hardest weeks of my mission but it is okay. I have had one of the greatest miracles! On Saturday night we were walking home and we passed this old man and I had a feeling to talk to him so we did. We went and sat with him on his lawn chairs and he told us about what he thought about the church. 

He said: “Before I thought you all worshiped Joseph Smith. But then a friend of mine gave me a book of yours (the Liahona... a special edition from like 2006 about Joseph Smith) and he said how much he loved it. We taught lesson one (about Joseph Smith) and invited him to be baptized. He accepted and said that he wanted to go to church. He came with us to church and LOVED IT! They always speak Guarani at church so he understood a lot and loved it.

This week was really challenging for me, but there were a lot of blessings as well. 


XOXO
Hermana Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment