Monday, May 11, 2015

Week #41 - Mother's Day Bliss

Mother's Day 2015.......AKA BEST DAY EVER!!!
This week my BEST FRIEND Hermana Gonzalez finished her mission. It was really hard to see her go because we were with each other for such a long time! I have so much gratitude for my Heavenly Father for putting us together for a good part of my mission! 

I am now in a trio with Hermana Simmons and HERMANA MORENO again. I am super excited. This week we have been working in the areas of the Hermana’s (my new comps) and we haven’t been to my area a lot. BUT, we did go on Friday and we met the coolest lady.

There is a family in our ward, the Arancibia family, and they always give us references. (They are the best.) Last week they gave us a really great reference named Dora. We went to her house and she was busy working, so we asked if we could help her. She let us in and she let us help her! She throws parties for a living (how fun right?) and she was making all of these decorations for a Finding Nemo party. Anyways we started crafting and talking and we really got to know her better. She is really a great lady. She has 3 children and her oldest daughter is 14. Her husband works away from home so she is with the kids only from Monday to Friday. 

As we finished some of the decorations we simply testified of families and how they can be together forever. We talked about all of the blessings of the gospel. She cried and said that she wanted to know more. I am so grateful for references and forever families. 

This weekend I was able to talk to my forever’s and it was just so great. I cried so hard when I saw their faces!

Let the tears flow......
 I was just so happy.

Hannah really looks SO DARN HAPPY!!
Judging by my picture, you can tell that I had a REALLY good Mother´s Day. It was so good seeing my family again, aren´t they just the cutest??

Maddie, Hans and Hermana Moreno (Rick, Heather...taking pics and Collin horizontal on the couch!
Anyways, I am so grateful for everything my mom has taught me and it reminds me of a story I read in the Book of Mormon. (Alma 56:47-48) moms are the best.

thanks mumsie. 

XOXO

Hermana Hannah


Hannah has three name tags.  This one is in Portuguese...in case she serves in Brazil.
She also has one in Guarani for Paraguay and of course Spanish for Argentina.
She's a well rounded Hermana! 
Hananh, Hermana Moreno and Hermana Simmons (Maren Hansen's roomie from BYU) skyping with the Murphy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment