Monday, May 18, 2015

Week #42 - Dengue Fever Week........

Skyping with the family on Mother's Day........Hannah's perspective.........
Before you all get too freaked out! I DID NOT HAVE DENGUE.... (at least I haven’t gotten it yet....) one of my two companions got it.... so we were in the apartment all this week.



(The picture was the set-up of hna Simmons and I had.... haha we cut up so many Liahonas it is not okay...)

This week consisted of watching ALL of the “Preach My Gospel” movies, making food, making fondue & laughing so hard. I am really grateful for the opportunity I had to help hna Moreno feel better and hangout with hna Simmons. 

This week I will be picking up my new companion! I was just called to be a trainer and I am so so so excited and nervous all at the same time! 

MY COMPANIONS - The Trio








 ZONA CIUDAD DEL ESTE
AKA BEST ZONE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
me, hna moreno, hna wilson, hna cardenas, hna simmons
 (top) elder lopez, elder ramos, elder rigby, elder meniz (bottom)

this is my cute little abby. i love her so much.
she always calls us ´nanas´ and wants to wear our plaque
Hannah:  sad day... i learned how to make fondue...
Heather:  
Why is that a sad day?  That sounds like the PERFECT day to me!
Hannah:  
it is sad for my poor waist!
hna albach and i--we are going to be companions someday
elder ramos. he is just the best.(it was a game don't worry, we work hard!)


No comments:

Post a Comment