Monday, April 20, 2015

Week #38 - No Letter......But Lots of Pictures!!

a funny note we found in our area book hahaha 
this is angel. he is the son of lourdes and he only speaks guarani. i just love him.
one time, he tried to pee on me..... i don't really know why he wanted to...
WE WENT TO THE TEMPLE IN ASUNCION!!! WOHOO! 
we wanted everyone to be in the pic but it turned out to be an elder eddenfield selfie..... hahaha
all the missionaries that served in Puerto Rico at zone conference!
 elder cullimore, elder meniz, hermana torres, hna gonzalez, YO!
I AM WITH HERMANA WILSON AGAIN! YAY! 
lunch with my latinos. I'm always the only american that sits with the latinos! haha
all the peeps i came with to the mission! (mtc group!) zone conference

hna olvera. my fav.
typical meal. asado. sopa paraguay. chipaguazu. rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment