Monday, February 2, 2015

Week #27 - Seis Meses. Six Months.


my companion made me this cute note for my 6 month mark!
Can you believe it has been 6 months? I CANNOT EITHER! WOW!
This week I have been doing a lot of reflecting and I am just so darn happy. I have been thinking about everything I have learned in the past 6 months. I have really come to know my Savior Jesus Christ. Every day we teach, we talk about His love for us. I really know He lives and we can be made clean through Him.

pretty park in Monte Carlos,ARGENTINA
I have been teaching a TON better in Spanish and I can finally say I love teaching! I love teaching so much I even teach in my sleep! Hermana Gonzalez tells me every morning that I teach in Spanish and say prayers in Spanish! One of my teachers in high school told me that if you are dreaming in a different language-- you are starting to become fluent! ¡POR FIN! But really,Ilove Spanish and Argentina.
We have been teaching 3 kids that are 9, 10, 11. Their names are Octavio (9), Rut (10), and Darian (11). Let me tell you. THEY ARE THE BEST. And I have such a testimony that kids are so pure and sweet. Anyways, they all have similar situations. They all come from less active families, but all of them have members in their families who want to come back and live the gospel! One of the families we have been getting really close with is Darian and his mother Mabel. She is a doll. She told us that she got baptized when she did not really have a testimony, so when her family went through a hard time, she fell away from the church. She is from Buenos Aires and she came to church one day and told us she wanted to change and come back!
She is such a sweetie and we love teaching her and her family. We had an activity (family home evening with the branch), and Darian came and loved playing with all of the kids! I am so happy to teach these people. I just love my mission and Argentina :)

Hannah and Yanina
making kites! Sara and Yanina
Branch Party -making and flying kites in the park

I PROMISE that I am trying to enjoy every single moment and experience of Hannah's mission (and not trying to focus on "when she comes home...")BUT, I have to say I just LOVED IT this past Saturday, when my countdown clock officially reflected that Hannah has ONE. YEAR. MORE.

This was a happy sight for mom and dad this past Saturday, January 31, 2015!
It marked Hannah's "6 Months" and also means that Hannah has ONE YEAR LEFT
to make the most of her mission!!  COULDN'T BE MORE PROUD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment