Monday, December 29, 2014

Week #22 - Twas Four Days After Christmas........

From Heather:  Today Hannah was able to send a TON of pictures because she was apparently on a "really fast computer".  YAY!  I will put her email message first and then A LOT of pictures!  ENJOY!!



Everyone that sent me Christmas cards..... THANK YOU! I loved them. ESPECIALLY the Fisher´s. It is my favorite card every year and I got one here in Argentina! I AM SO LUCKY! 

This week was the best week! We had such a fun time celebrating Christmas Argentina style!

On Christmas Eve we had a sleepover with all the girls in our zone! We stayed up talking and laughing. 6 girls slept on 3 mattresses. It was an interesting experience! On Christmas we had a zone activity. We played with water balloons (yes, in Argentina you can do that for Christmas...) and we used a slack line! It was super fun! 

I am pretty sure the highlight  of my week was being able to talk to my family! I missed them SO much. I am so so so so happy to have the family that I have. I love them so much! Anyways, it was the best Christmas present in the whole world. 

On Friday and Saturday we had the BEST days! We taught a lot of great people. I am so happy and blessed to have met the people that we met. Hermana Tapia is such a great companion. She is teaching me a lot about missionary work, but something I like even more about her is that she is my friend.

On Saturday we met the best family! We talked with the mom for a long time and we shared with her a message about the family. She was super excited about the church and I am just really excited to teach her some more!

I hope you all had the best christmas! 

XOXO
Hermana Hannah 

Pictures from the Posadas mission Christmas Devotional and Dinner:











Pictures of Hannah with her current companion, Hermana Tapia from Argentina:



Hannah with her last companion, Hermana Moreno from Ecuador:




Some reasons Hannah LOVES being in Argentina and serving at this time:





This is the view she sees Every. Single. Day......



No comments:

Post a Comment