Monday, September 7, 2015

Week #58 - Be A Witness


zone conference!
Last week we went to a multi-stake conference and it was a broadcast from Salt Lake to all of Uruguay, Paraguay, and Argentina. We learned about the importance of being a witness of Jesus Christ. When we were baptized, we promised to be witness of Jesus Christ in all times and in all things and in all places. One of the men that spoke said, ‘‘Being a witness of Christ is being a missionary.'' I just love that.
I have been a missionary now for almost 14 months and I can really say that it is the truth. A witness is someone who shares what they believe with all people. I want to extend the invitation of being a witness and sharing your testimony with your friends.
This week we started teaching a man that could be the twin of hno Silverio. His name is Marcelo and he is a shoemaker. He is 69 years old and we met him contacting his neighbor Tati. We were teaching his neighbor and we were waiting for her to come and let us in, but she wasn’t home.
.... He told us that she wasn’t home. We started talking to him and he said, “I want to learn more about you.” His first question was why are we called Mormons? It is one of my favorite things to answer! We started talking about the Book of Mormon and gave him one, and of course invited him to read it. He read it & he is reading it.
I know that was a little miracle of Heavenly Father. I know Tati wasn’t home for a reason. I believe in the miracles of Heavenly Father.

I HELD A BABY PUPPY.... actually i do this everyday but i am happy
hna baez is a cutie!
this is the tallest hna villanueva will ever look hahaha
this is a portland pic! elder hutchinson is from sherwood! he is so great!
elder hutchinson, elder christenesen, elder graves, me, hna finlinson! some of my very best friends
zone conference!
the sisters!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment