Monday, November 10, 2014

Week #15 - LAS FAMILIAS SON ETERNAS!



Can you spot Hannah?  It's kind of an Argentine "Where's Waldo"

Hi my sweet friends and family!
 
This week was by far one of my FAVORITE weeks. On Tuesday night we got a call from the office that I had to do some visa work in Resistencia and I was so excited because that meant that I GOT A CLEAN SHOWER AND A CLEAN BED FOR THE NIGHT. Yes, we got to stay in the mission home for one night and YES,  I HAD THE NICEST SHOWER IN THE WHOLE WORLD. It needs all caps because it was that nice. AND! I GOT TO SHOWER BAREFOOT! (it’s the little things...)
ANYWAYS.... i also got to see Hermana Wilson, and it was so much fun. We spent the day traveling and laughing (in English) IT WAS THE BEST :)
Okay one of my all time favorite moments this week was meeting my favorite investigator, Norma. She is so spiritual and I love it! Her father died 5 months ago and she has been looking for something more in her life. She said that we were a gift from God. It was the best and I was so grateful to have her and be able to teach her.
The primary program was on Sunday and it was so darn cute.  It will never be the same because it was missing my favorite people of all time (my triplets...) But, it was still way cute. The theme was families can be together forever. I have been thinking a lot about my family and how much I love and miss them! I am so glad that I get to be with my family forever and bring people to that here :) I love that about the mission!
Today we had a fun activity with 3 zones of the mission! we played games and had lunch. It was the best. I love these people and the missionaries here. 

Three Zones gathering together for some P-day activities!  Good times in Posadas!


(sorry this letter is lame, other missionaries need the computer!)
I love you all and am so grateful for the emails and support! I love you all so so so so much! :)
Hermana Murphy

More photos from Hannah this week:

Zona Posadas!  my zone! i love them!
i saw my baby brother of the mtc at our activity today and it was one happy moment. he is so awesome!
the hermanas of zona posadas
hna moreno y yo!  :) me and my trainer!
do the bidets come standard?  haha we have a bidet. it is awesome
me with astrella pereyra :) i love this little one!



No comments:

Post a Comment