Monday, January 11, 2016

Week #76 - Tears like Iguazu


Iguazu Falls.........Apparently Hannah cried tears that looked like this today!!  
I have had the chance to work as a leader for 8ish months. Every month we have a training with president LaPierre and it is such a fun time to learn and apply what we learn to our zones! 

One of the things we do EVERY leadership council is hear the testimonies of the missionaries that are leaving. We haven’t done that for the last couple of leadership trainings, so I thought I was in the clear, I thought that I did not need to share my testimony. WRONG. I had to go up. As I was waiting for my time to share my testimony, I started to cry. I just let those tears stream like Iguazu! It sure was embarrassing. Ah. 

I shared my testimony through my tears. It was one of the hardest moments of my mission! I sure love this chance to work as a missionary and help people come unto Christ! It is the best!

XOXO
Hermana Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment